1. They would see each other every day for 40 days.
2. They would go on at least three dates a week.
3. They would see a couples therapist once a week.
4. They would go on one weekend trip together.
5. They would fill out a daily questionnaire and document everything.
6. They would not see, date, hook up or have sex with anyone else.
They are chronicling their experience on their blog, and it is FASCINATING. They actually began this experiment in March, but did not start posting on their blog until they completed the 40 days. So, in July they began posting a recap of each day of the experiment and will continue until August 22 when we find out how it all concluded!
I love reading a recap of each day from both of their perspectives. Jessica over-analyzes most things, and Timothy is just kind of confused a lot in the beginning. It's cute to read about them learning new things about each other ("he's more perceptive than I realized" and "she looks cute when her hair is pulled back"), and it's interesting how quickly this experiment becomes like a real relationship. They have their first fight on day 6 and have totally different ideas of what sounds like a fun date (basketball game vs. spa day).
So! If you'd like to follow along, check out their blog here, and start from the beginning! I'm secretly hoping they end up falling in love:)
(photo from here)