2. I started a new job! I started the end of May and have really enjoyed it. It's been a really great fit for me, and I'm so thankful I made the decision to just go for it. The office environment is one that I was looking for, and it's been really challenging--which I LOVE.
3. We went to VA to visit Caleb's sister and her husband. They live in Blacksburg, so we loved being able to walk around the campus at VT and reminisce about college days. We also drove by the house we lived in when we were first married. We really had a great weekend visiting with Emily and Dave; we love spending time with them!
4. I got a donut at the best donut place on the east coast. I am not even exaggerating. Carol Lee Donuts in Blacksburg is where. it's. AT! If you're ever in southwest Virginia, taking a 20 minute detour off of 81 will be totally worth it. This place is partly responsible for the weight I gained in college...
5. The AC in our house broke - womp womp. The upstairs unit broke, then a week later the downstairs one crapped out as well. And let me tell you it was HOT! Thankfully the HVAC dudes were able to recharge the one downstairs, so we only had to replace the upstairs unit. For you homeowners out there, I hope your HVAC units have a long and happy life... because they cost a pretty penny! But we are very thankful to be cool again :)
6. We have a garden! We've slowly been accumulating produce from our little garden out back. We mostly have zucchini, but we're starting to get more cherry tomatoes and have had a few raspberries here and there. I'm starting to run out of ideas for how to use up all of the zucchini, so if you have any great recipes let me know!