My seemingly constant goal is to drink more water. I don't enjoy the taste/lack of taste of water, but I know that I need to drink more of it. The best way for me to drink more water at home is to add lemon to it. Washing a lemon and dirtying a knife to cut a lemon wedge each time I wanted a glass of water got old fast. But, I found that if I make up a couple of bottles of lemon water, I drink SO much more water. In case any of you also struggle to drink enough water, here's what I do. (I also like having this lemon water on hand for when we have company. The bottles are pretty, too.)
1. You'll need two bottles (1 liter each), a mini funnel, a lemon, and a citrus juicer.
2. Cut the lemon in half and juice just one half.
3. Pour the lemon juice into one bottle, using the funnel.
4. Add water to the bottle to fill it up.
5. Repeat with the other lemon half and other bottle. Store bottles in fridge.