My shoes are taking over my closet. I'm not saying that's a bad problem--I love shoes; it's just they're everywhere and I need to corral them somehow. I was perusing the ol' internet and pinterest to get some new shoe storage ideas, and here are a few I came across.
1. Wide shelves. This is perfect if you have an empty wall in your closet,
or if you have room for a short but wider bookcase.
2. Shoe Ottoman. This is the most brilliant thing ever: it's stylish
and functional! It doesn't hold very many pairs of shoes though.
3. Floor-to-ceiling bookcases. This would be a dream! It would be nice to step back and
see all of your shoes at once, too, so you could really see what you have to work with.
4. Lazy Susan Shoe Rack. This cracks me up, but it totally makes sense! This would
be perfect if you had a corner in your closet or bedroom to put this in.
5. Shoe Wheel. I would never use this, but it is a compact way to hold
a good number of shoes. The things people come up with!
6. Shoe Museum. This is my absolute favorite. I don't own enough glamorous shoes
to show them off, but if you do, please create a shoe museum. My friend
Colleen totally did this, and I'm super jealous.