"Come, let us have some tea and continue to talk about happy things." - Chaim Potok
Happy things like...
- it's Friday!! This was one of my busiest weeks with work and I am so ready for the weekend!
- we beat Georgia Tech last night! Go Hokies!
- Caleb's parents are coming to visit for the weekend. I always get so excited to have people in our home!
- Thanksgiving is less than two weeks away! I'm so excited for the time with my family! (my sister has an amazing menu lined up! and yes, that's five pies for eight adults!)
- I got to catch up with my cousin last night on the phone. He's getting married next weekend and I couldn't be more excited for him!
- I'm having so much fun Christmas shopping! I like to get started as early as possible so it's more fun and less stressful.
- a project I've been wanting to get done for months is finally finished!
What happy things are you thinking about? Happy Friday!
(image via tea for joy)