Yes, it looks like ice cream. It is creamy ice cream. But it's made with a banana! That's it! This is seriously the most ridiculous thing ever. Here's what you do:
1. Slice a banana and place slices on a plate.
2. Freeze for 1-2 hours.
3. Place frozen banana slices in a food processor.
4. Blend on high. Watch as a miraculous transformation takes place.
5. It starts as crumbs of frozen banana. You'll probably have to scrape down the sides as you go.
6. Suddenly, the texture will become creamy. Make sure you cream out all those banana crumbs.
7. If you like, add in some mix-ins. I used a spoonful of all-natural peanut butter. I also think chopped nuts or flaked coconut would be good.
A banana into ice cream. Who knew?! Happy Monday!
source: instructions from the kitchn